top of page
120965104_10222192446656125_203585251093

Marcela  currently accepts commissions

Choosing an original artwork is like falling in love. We fall in love with art in the same way we fall in love with a person. It’s all about the interpersonal chemistry and emotional connection. It is why I take commissions to heart and work closely with my clients to shape the mood, atmosphere and energy vibes that will establish this profound connection.

How does it work?

You can request a new piece by filling in the form below. I will then get in touch to go through the details. You are most welcome to share a mood board or any visuals for inspiration.

Once we clarify the direction of your desired artwork, I will accept your commission. A contract will be signed, and you pay a deposit of 30% to begin the work, and when you’re happy with the final piece, you pay the rest.

In-creation process updates

Once your commission is accepted, I will be updating you with photos, where you are welcome to leave feedback.

Before you send an enquiry

I invite you to take a look at my gallery of works and decide which style or styles you prefer, and we can then discuss the best approach for your painting. 

Imagine having an original custom painting that perfectly fits into your space. . .

Imagine having a painting that you will love and cherish forever. . . 
Let me help you make this dream a reality. Fill out the form below! :)

HOW DO CUSTOM COMMISSIONS WORK?
  • You will receive an email or phone call after the form is submitted.

  • If we both agree to move forward, you will pay a non-refundable 75% deposit.

  • You will be emailed progress photos when the painting is 50% complete, 75% complete, and when it's done.

  • Throughout the process, you will have multiple opportunities to share your feedback and suggest any changes you would like to be made. You will get to approve the final photo before the painting is shipped to you. 

  • Once the final payment is received, the painting will be shipped to you. 

 

 

I ultimately want to create a painting that you will love and cherish forever, so fill out the form and let's create something beautiful together! :)

FAQs

How do I pay for a commissioned artwork?

Once I understand your desired approach and requirements, I will be in touch via email to accept your commission. A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the final artwork value, agreed between yourself and myself, will be required to commence the work. I will then begin to work on your artwork. Once I receive your approval for completion of work, you will pay the remaining 70% of the balance.

How can I check the progress of my commissioned artwork?

I will be in touch with regular photos and updates via email.

Can I cancel the commission?

Yes, you can cancel the commissioned artwork at any time during the process, before your final approval. If a commission gets cancelled, the artist will then keep the right to sell the work elsewhere. The deposit of 30% is non-refundable.

Can I return a commissioned artwork?

Once approved and completed, returns of commissioned artworks are not accepted.

How much will it cost?

That’s up to your desired approach and specific requirements. The artist will make sure to liaise with you to reach a fair price.

How long will it take?

It typically takes two to three weeks to create and prepare original custom artwork for shipping. However, I can sometimes accommodate a tighter timeline when necessary.

bottom of page